Thursday, September 13, 2012

Trunk Show: Tina Givens Couture

Today though next Tuesday, we will be having a trunk show featuring the incredible Tina Givens Couture clothing! It's comfy, fun, feminine, and totally whimsical! We are loving it!

If your're interested, make sure you come in and place your order before Tuesday....



 The Ethiopian Cross necklace is soooo unbelievably gorgeous. And how about this sweet top with an antique photograph printed on it? We are big fans!



The to-die-for layering slip.... swoon!


Layer, layer, LAYER!



Fun, right?!




And I went for a more classic look, the linen coat I'm wearing is the greatest. I feel like one fabulous Little Woman!!


2 comments:

  1. I have been searching forever for a style that feels like I can wear and feel like my inner me on the outside..this is so perfect! Amazing! You're an artist

    ReplyDelete